AMERICOLD UWU MEMBERS
Log of Claims (LOC)
On behalf of the members of the United Workers Union employed at Americold Logistics, Boundary Road, we serve the attached log of claims which we seek to have included in an enterprise agreement pursuant to section 172 of the Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth) (“the Act”).
2. Two Year Agreement covering Victoria
3. No Pick Rates, Variance or Incentive Scheme
4. Redundancy Improvements (Model Clause incl. No Cap)
5. Early Morning Shift Allowance incl. 10min Break Time if starting prior to 5am
6. Base rate increased to double time over weekends and Permanent Employees able to work 7 Days
7. Workers able to take RDOs over their full roster with no Black Out periods for RDOs or Annual Leave.
8. Permanent workers to enjoy same benefits for Public Holidays as Part Timers in Clause 5.7.2
9. Training & Rotation Improvements – clarity on Step Ups/Team Leader Roles plus permanents given priority of upskilling and rotation.
10. Increased Sick Leave Entitlements
11. Higher Super Contribution
12. Shift Allowances applied to leave and RDO entitlements + allowance to be paid from afternoon shift start time onwards
13. Night Shift able to work a Full Time Roster
14. Paid Breaks – 2 x 20mins