After recent negotiations with your union Coles has made a revised offer that needs to be put to a vote of all Coles Smeaton Grange members.
The form below will be used to record your vote on the offer.
Your union will handle the vote in the following manner to remain in line with previous secret ballots:
- Voter name and date-of-birth details will be reviewed to ensure accuracy of those voting, including sharing the “roll” of those who have voted (but not HOW you have voted) with nominated delegates.
- The votes of those agreed to be eligible will be counted by union officials.
- Anonymised “yes” and “no” data of eligible votes will be made available to nominated delegates to ensure accuracy of the count.
- This system is designed to preserve the principle of a secret ballot, in which the way you vote is known only to yourself.
- The outcome of the overall vote will be shared with all members.
It is important you vote to make sure your voice is heard in this ballot.
Full details of the offer can be seen HERE.
A summary of the offer is as follows: